NEXT (CURRENCY:NET) traded down 4.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. During the last seven days, NEXT has traded down 11% against the US dollar. One NEXT token can currently be bought for approximately $0.29 or 0.00002627 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and Coinbit. NEXT has a market capitalization of $11.60 million and approximately $144,322.00 worth of NEXT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.49 or 0.00444551 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0552 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00010666 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0619 or 0.00000567 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003539 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003323 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00000384 BTC.
NEXT is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 2nd, 2013. NEXT’s total supply is 116,503,818 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,491,818 tokens. NEXT’s official Twitter account is @NetcoinNET. The official website for NEXT is www.coinbit.co.kr.
NEXT Token Trading
NEXT can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Coinbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEXT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEXT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NEXT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEXT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEXT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.