Safe Haven (CURRENCY:SHA) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. Safe Haven has a total market capitalization of $7.20 million and $870,081.00 worth of Safe Haven was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Safe Haven token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0024 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular exchanges including OceanEx and LATOKEN. During the last week, Safe Haven has traded down 20% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XinFin Network (XDC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $134.16 or 0.01225132 BTC.
- TigerCash (TCH) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.84 or 0.00224538 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Safe Haven Profile
Safe Haven (CRYPTO:SHA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 12th, 2014. Safe Haven’s total supply is 8,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,005,855,396 tokens. The official message board for Safe Haven is t.me/safehavenio_ann. The Reddit community for Safe Haven is /r/safehavenio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Safe Haven’s official website is safehaven.io. Safe Haven’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Safe Haven
Safe Haven can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and OceanEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Safe Haven directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Safe Haven should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Safe Haven using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Safe Haven Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Safe Haven and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.