Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded 30.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 16th. One Storm token can now be bought for $0.0023 or 0.00000024 BTC on exchanges including WazirX, Upbit, Bancor Network and Binance. In the last seven days, Storm has traded 28.5% lower against the dollar. Storm has a market cap of $17.96 million and $365,316.00 worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009198 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002312 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.23 or 0.00048005 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.81 or 0.00255113 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.00 or 0.00100905 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $164.60 or 0.01509644 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0802 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.14 or 0.00193860 BTC.
Storm’s launch date was July 6th, 2017. Storm’s total supply is 9,967,745,869 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,833,646,881 tokens. Storm’s official Twitter account is @Storm_Token and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Storm is /r/stormtoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Storm’s official website is stormtoken.com.
Storm Token Trading
Storm can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Coinnest, WazirX, Bitbns, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Upbit, Radar Relay, Bittrex, HitBTC, Coinrail, Bancor Network, YoBit, Binance and Kyber Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storm directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storm should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Storm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.