TrueUSD (CURRENCY:TUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. During the last seven days, TrueUSD has traded up 0.2% against the dollar. One TrueUSD token can now be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00009209 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, Kuna, Bitso and OpenLedger DEX. TrueUSD has a market capitalization of $517.18 million and $66.39 million worth of TrueUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009192 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002311 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00047807 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.51 or 0.00252225 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.99 or 0.00100723 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $164.11 or 0.01504423 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0802 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.05 or 0.00192977 BTC.
TrueUSD was first traded on March 31st, 2018. TrueUSD’s total supply is 514,823,526 tokens. TrueUSD’s official website is www.trusttoken.com. TrueUSD’s official Twitter account is @TrustToken.
Buying and Selling TrueUSD
TrueUSD can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, IDEX, Bitso, Bittrex, Koinex, OpenLedger DEX, HitBTC, WazirX, HBUS, Binance, Crex24, Cryptopia, CoinTiger, Upbit, Zebpay and Kuna. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueUSD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrueUSD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TrueUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrueUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.