Celo Dollar (CURRENCY:CUSD) traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 17th. Over the last week, Celo Dollar has traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar. Celo Dollar has a market capitalization of $14.30 million and approximately $2,190.00 worth of Celo Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Celo Dollar token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00008772 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.34 or 0.00038176 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008807 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00006388 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005509 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $551.49 or 0.04856376 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00031311 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001891 BTC.
Celo Dollar Profile
Celo Dollar is a token. It was first traded on April 3rd, 2018. Celo Dollar’s total supply is 14,355,102 tokens. Celo Dollar’s official Twitter account is @carbon_money. The official website for Celo Dollar is celo.org.
Celo Dollar Token Trading
Celo Dollar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Celo Dollar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Celo Dollar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Celo Dollar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Celo Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Celo Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.