ChatCoin (CURRENCY:CHAT) traded down 5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 17th. One ChatCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0017 or 0.00000015 BTC on major exchanges including Coinnest, HitBTC, LBank and OKEx. ChatCoin has a total market cap of $1.20 million and approximately $115,027.00 worth of ChatCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ChatCoin has traded down 6.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11,375.41 or 1.00011315 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.49 or 0.00048302 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00004945 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001314 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded up 37.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00037578 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $14.33 or 0.00125992 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000324 BTC.
ChatCoin Coin Profile
ChatCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. ChatCoin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 690,000,640 coins. The official website for ChatCoin is www.openchat.co.
Buying and Selling ChatCoin
ChatCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, Huobi, HitBTC, ZB.COM, Binance, LBank, Coinnest, OKEx and BigONE. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChatCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChatCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ChatCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChatCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChatCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.