Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded 18.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 17th. Deutsche eMark has a total market capitalization of $79,207.47 and $55.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Deutsche eMark has traded down 48% against the US dollar. One Deutsche eMark coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000013 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, C-Patex, YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 688.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
About Deutsche eMark
DEM is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 60,635,517 coins and its circulating supply is 53,653,541 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official website is deutsche-emark.de. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Deutsche eMark
Deutsche eMark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-Patex, Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Deutsche eMark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Deutsche eMark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.