DOC.COM (CURRENCY:MTC) traded up 0.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. One DOC.COM token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0039 or 0.00000034 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, DOC.COM has traded up 27.4% against the US dollar. DOC.COM has a total market capitalization of $2.95 million and approximately $394,600.00 worth of DOC.COM was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.34 or 0.00038176 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008807 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00006388 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005509 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $551.49 or 0.04856376 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00031311 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001891 BTC.
DOC.COM Token Profile
DOC.COM (MTC) is a token. Its genesis date was January 15th, 2018. DOC.COM’s total supply is 783,285,021 tokens and its circulating supply is 761,334,053 tokens. DOC.COM’s official website is doc.com. DOC.COM’s official Twitter account is @Docademic. DOC.COM’s official message board is cryptomaa.com/coin/MTC.
Buying and Selling DOC.COM
DOC.COM can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DOC.COM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DOC.COM should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DOC.COM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DOC.COM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DOC.COM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.