Ethos (CURRENCY:ETHOS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. In the last week, Ethos has traded 0.6% higher against the dollar. One Ethos token can currently be purchased for $0.0272 or 0.00000361 BTC on major exchanges. Ethos has a market cap of $2.65 million and $482,296.00 worth of Ethos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001177 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00037894 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008795 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00006387 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005486 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $550.22 or 0.04837490 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00031373 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001898 BTC.
Ethos Token Profile
Ethos (ETHOS) is a token. It was first traded on June 27th, 2017. Ethos’ total supply is 222,295,208 tokens and its circulating supply is 97,621,898 tokens. The official website for Ethos is www.ethos.io. Ethos’ official Twitter account is @Ethos_io.
Buying and Selling Ethos
Ethos can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethos should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.