Krios (CURRENCY:GIG) traded 24.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 17th. One Krios token can now be bought for $0.0103 or 0.00000090 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and LATOKEN. Krios has a total market cap of $5.13 million and $753.00 worth of Krios was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Krios has traded up 14.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008799 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002123 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.62 or 0.00269168 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.67 or 0.00093826 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00035423 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $160.01 or 0.01406758 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0821 or 0.00000722 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.31 or 0.00152172 BTC.
Krios Token Profile
Krios’ total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 499,994,072 tokens. Krios’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Krios is www.krios.io.
Buying and Selling Krios
Krios can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Krios directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Krios should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Krios using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Krios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Krios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.