LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LC4) traded 4.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 17th. In the last week, LEOcoin has traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. LEOcoin has a market capitalization of $69,386.94 and $344.00 worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LEOcoin token can now be purchased for $0.0462 or 0.00000431 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11,355.97 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $368.77 or 0.03247348 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $246.01 or 0.02166367 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47.06 or 0.00414407 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.95 or 0.01056231 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00010496 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $62.82 or 0.00553228 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.20 or 0.00045813 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000202 BTC.
LEOcoin (CRYPTO:LC4) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the ScryptJane hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 17th, 2014. LEOcoin’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,501,964 tokens. LEOcoin’s official Twitter account is @LEOcoinORG and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for LEOcoin is www.lc4foundation.org. The Reddit community for LEOcoin is /r/leocoinorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling LEOcoin
LEOcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LEOcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LEOcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LEOcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.