Neutrino USD (CURRENCY:USDN) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. Over the last week, Neutrino USD has traded down 0.1% against the US dollar. One Neutrino USD token can now be bought for about $0.99 or 0.00008726 BTC on popular exchanges. Neutrino USD has a market capitalization of $42.98 million and $2.77 million worth of Neutrino USD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008799 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002123 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.62 or 0.00269168 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.67 or 0.00093826 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00035423 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $160.01 or 0.01406758 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0821 or 0.00000722 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.31 or 0.00152172 BTC.
Neutrino USD Profile
Neutrino USD launched on November 22nd, 2019. Neutrino USD’s total supply is 43,300,915 tokens. Neutrino USD’s official Twitter account is @neutrino_proto. The official message board for Neutrino USD is medium.com/@neutrinoteam. Neutrino USD’s official website is beta.neutrino.at.
Buying and Selling Neutrino USD
Neutrino USD can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neutrino USD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neutrino USD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Neutrino USD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neutrino USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutrino USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.