Nyerium (CURRENCY:NYEX) traded 33.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 17th. One Nyerium coin can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Nyerium has traded 0.1% higher against the dollar. Nyerium has a total market capitalization of $7,114.21 and approximately $7.00 worth of Nyerium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00028168 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003158 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003490 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 28.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- PEPS Coin (PEPS) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Gossip Coin (GOSS) traded 27.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Nyerium is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on May 25th, 2018. Nyerium’s total supply is 36,158,283 coins and its circulating supply is 31,273,655 coins. The Reddit community for Nyerium is /r/Nyerium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nyerium’s official website is nyex.site. Nyerium’s official Twitter account is @NyeriumDev and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Nyerium
Nyerium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nyerium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nyerium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nyerium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nyerium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nyerium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.