Opus (CURRENCY:OPT) traded up 6.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 17th. Opus has a market cap of $190,890.14 and approximately $63.00 worth of Opus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Opus has traded 19.4% lower against the dollar. One Opus token can now be bought for about $0.0014 or 0.00000012 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008812 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002121 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $30.24 or 0.00266293 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.63 or 0.00093619 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00034944 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $159.48 or 0.01404370 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00000719 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.23 or 0.00151717 BTC.
Opus’ genesis date was July 14th, 2017. Opus’ total supply is 249,308,531 tokens and its circulating supply is 140,080,549 tokens. Opus’ official website is opus-foundation.org. The Reddit community for Opus is /r/opusfoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Opus’ official Twitter account is @opusfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Opus Token Trading
Opus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Opus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Opus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Opus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.