TokenPay (CURRENCY:TPAY) traded down 4.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. In the last week, TokenPay has traded up 17% against the U.S. dollar. One TokenPay coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0400 or 0.00000352 BTC on major exchanges. TokenPay has a total market capitalization of $864,662.88 and approximately $616,540.00 worth of TokenPay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11,361.31 or 1.00047001 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00048060 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00004964 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001315 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded up 33.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00037183 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0701 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.27 or 0.00125671 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0375 or 0.00000331 BTC.
TokenPay Coin Profile
TokenPay is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 14th, 2017. TokenPay’s total supply is 21,604,252 coins and its circulating supply is 21,604,240 coins. The official message board for TokenPay is medium.com/tokenpay. TokenPay’s official Twitter account is @tokenpay and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TokenPay is www.tokenpay.com.
Buying and Selling TokenPay
TokenPay can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TokenPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TokenPay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TokenPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TokenPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.