TurtleCoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 17th. TurtleCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.01 million and approximately $108,914.00 worth of TurtleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, TurtleCoin has traded 2.9% lower against the dollar. One TurtleCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Xeonbit (XNB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000014 BTC.
TurtleCoin (TRTL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 9th, 2017. TurtleCoin’s total supply is 85,102,348,681 coins. The official website for TurtleCoin is turtlecoin.lol. TurtleCoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TurtleCoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TurtleCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@turtlecoin.
TurtleCoin Coin Trading
TurtleCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TurtleCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TurtleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.