Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded 7.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. Beetle Coin has a total market capitalization of $306,133.50 and $35,780.00 worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Beetle Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $50.98, $20.33, $10.39 and $32.15. During the last seven days, Beetle Coin has traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.92 or 0.00051842 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Quiztok (QTCON) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Beetle Coin Coin Profile
BEET is a coin. Beetle Coin’s total supply is 242,534,723 coins. Beetle Coin’s official website is beetlecoin.io. Beetle Coin’s official Twitter account is @beetlecoin.
Buying and Selling Beetle Coin
Beetle Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $51.55, $13.77, $7.50, $18.94, $32.15, $24.68, $10.39, $20.33, $5.60, $50.98, $33.94 and $24.43. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beetle Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Beetle Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.