BidiPass (CURRENCY:BDP) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. One BidiPass token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0023 or 0.00000020 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ProBit Exchange, DigiFinex and BitForex. In the last seven days, BidiPass has traded 20.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. BidiPass has a market capitalization of $708,306.51 and approximately $473,750.00 worth of BidiPass was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001062 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00038478 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008756 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006441 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00005740 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $567.45 or 0.04966886 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00031411 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001876 BTC.
BDP is a token. It launched on April 26th, 2018. BidiPass’ total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 302,554,371 tokens. BidiPass’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. BidiPass’ official message board is medium.com/@bidipass. BidiPass’ official website is bidipass.org.
Buying and Selling BidiPass
BidiPass can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, ProBit Exchange and BitForex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BidiPass directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BidiPass should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BidiPass using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BidiPass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BidiPass and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.