Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 11.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. Bitcoin Private has a total market capitalization of $540,028.89 and $4,538.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bitcoin Private has traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Private coin can currently be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00000987 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.83 or 0.00575638 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.74 or 0.00067696 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00052118 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 27.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001579 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0890 or 0.00000778 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0925 or 0.00000809 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 48.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000050 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Coin Profile
Bitcoin Private (BTCP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 3rd, 2018. Bitcoin Private’s total supply is 22,815,307 coins and its circulating supply is 4,785,761 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Private is btcprivate.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Private is /r/bitcoinprivate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Private’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinprivate and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin Private Coin Trading
Bitcoin Private can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Private should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Private using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.