BitcoinZ (CURRENCY:BTCZ) traded 9.1% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. BitcoinZ has a market cap of $602,382.85 and $43,889.00 worth of BitcoinZ was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, BitcoinZ has traded down 2.5% against the US dollar. One BitcoinZ coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex, Trade Satoshi, Exmo and Exrates.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.92 or 0.00576985 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.74 or 0.00067721 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.97 or 0.00052231 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 27.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001577 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00000774 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0921 or 0.00000806 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000980 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 43.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000050 BTC.
BitcoinZ (BTCZ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 10th, 2017. BitcoinZ’s total supply is 7,893,435,203 coins. The official message board for BitcoinZ is info.btcz.rocks. The Reddit community for BitcoinZ is /r/BTCZCommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitcoinZ’s official Twitter account is @BTCZCommunity and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BitcoinZ is btcz.rocks/en.
BitcoinZ Coin Trading
BitcoinZ can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Graviex, Exmo, BTC-Alpha, Trade Satoshi, Exrates and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinZ directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitcoinZ should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitcoinZ using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinZ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinZ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.