BTC Lite (CURRENCY:BTCL) traded up 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. BTC Lite has a total market cap of $38,498.00 and approximately $161.00 worth of BTC Lite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BTC Lite token can now be bought for about $0.0021 or 0.00000018 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and STEX. In the last week, BTC Lite has traded up 202.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001061 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00038523 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008744 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006439 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005854 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $566.05 or 0.04949035 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00031405 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001874 BTC.
About BTC Lite
BTC Lite (CRYPTO:BTCL) is a token. It was first traded on November 27th, 2017. BTC Lite’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,700,000 tokens. BTC Lite’s official message board is medium.com/@btclite. The official website for BTC Lite is btclite.org. BTC Lite’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BTC Lite is /r/BTClite and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BTC Lite Token Trading
BTC Lite can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BTC Lite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BTC Lite should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BTC Lite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BTC Lite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BTC Lite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.