Dreamcoin (CURRENCY:DRM) traded 7% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. One Dreamcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0059 or 0.00000052 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Crex24. Over the last seven days, Dreamcoin has traded 8% lower against the US dollar. Dreamcoin has a market capitalization of $15,557.29 and $4.00 worth of Dreamcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Flycoin (FLY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00013928 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Sterlingcoin (SLG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- PayCon (CON) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- SpeedCash (SCS) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Dreamcoin Coin Profile
Dreamcoin (CRYPTO:DRM) is a coin. Dreamcoin’s total supply is 2,615,813 coins. Dreamcoin’s official Twitter account is @Dream_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dreamcoin’s official website is dreamcoin.fi.
Buying and Selling Dreamcoin
Dreamcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dreamcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dreamcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dreamcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dreamcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dreamcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.