Egretia (CURRENCY:EGT) traded up 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. Over the last seven days, Egretia has traded up 15.1% against the U.S. dollar. Egretia has a total market cap of $4.18 million and approximately $1.73 million worth of Egretia was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Egretia token can currently be bought for $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Hotbit, Bilaxy and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008749 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002117 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.60 or 0.00267540 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.95 or 0.00095730 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00035703 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $159.78 or 0.01396963 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.41 or 0.00152216 BTC.
Egretia Token Profile
Egretia’s genesis date was May 26th, 2018. Egretia’s total supply is 8,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,218,701,582 tokens. The official message board for Egretia is blog.egretia.io. Egretia’s official Twitter account is @Egretia_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Egretia is /r/Egretia and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Egretia’s official website is egretia.io.
Egretia Token Trading
Egretia can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinEx, Bilaxy, Hotbit, Kucoin and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Egretia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Egretia should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Egretia using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Egretia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Egretia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.