ERC20 (CURRENCY:ERC20) traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. One ERC20 token can now be bought for about $0.0158 or 0.00000138 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, ERC20 has traded down 0.5% against the US dollar. ERC20 has a market capitalization of $17.79 million and approximately $132,277.00 worth of ERC20 was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001059 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00038539 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008747 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006439 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005817 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $567.76 or 0.04964966 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00031424 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001876 BTC.
ERC20 is a token. Its launch date was October 21st, 2017. ERC20’s total supply is 12,999,999,996 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,126,570,974 tokens. The official website for ERC20 is belance.io. ERC20’s official Twitter account is @ERC20project and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ERC20 Token Trading
ERC20 can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ERC20 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ERC20 should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ERC20 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ERC20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ERC20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.