HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded down 25.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 18th. HEAT has a market capitalization of $530,889.77 and approximately $2,712.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One HEAT coin can now be purchased for $0.0114 or 0.00000100 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, HEAT has traded 34.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008759 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002119 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.48 or 0.00266784 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.87 or 0.00095139 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00035581 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $159.95 or 0.01399879 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00020084 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00000701 BTC.
HEAT Coin Profile
HEAT (HEAT) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on July 9th, 2016. HEAT’s total supply is 46,453,851 coins. The official website for HEAT is heatledger.com. HEAT’s official Twitter account is @heatcrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for HEAT is /r/heatledger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling HEAT
HEAT can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HEAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HEAT should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HEAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.