Hydro Protocol (CURRENCY:HOT) traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 18th. Over the last week, Hydro Protocol has traded 8.4% lower against the US dollar. One Hydro Protocol token can now be purchased for about $0.0050 or 0.00000044 BTC on popular exchanges including Bgogo, Ethfinex, DDEX and Bancor Network. Hydro Protocol has a market cap of $3.51 million and $228,829.00 worth of Hydro Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001062 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00038417 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008755 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006443 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00005732 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $568.38 or 0.04974468 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00031415 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001878 BTC.
Hydro Protocol Profile
Hydro Protocol (HOT) is a token. Its genesis date was January 16th, 2018. Hydro Protocol’s total supply is 1,560,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 702,000,000 tokens. Hydro Protocol’s official website is thehydrofoundation.com. Hydro Protocol’s official Twitter account is @ddex_io. Hydro Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/hydro-protocol.
Hydro Protocol Token Trading
Hydro Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, HADAX, DDEX, Bancor Network, Bgogo and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydro Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hydro Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hydro Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hydro Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydro Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.