Jarvis Network (CURRENCY:JRT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. Jarvis Network has a total market cap of $1.90 million and approximately $958,356.00 worth of Jarvis Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Jarvis Network has traded down 3.9% against the dollar. One Jarvis Network token can currently be bought for $0.0654 or 0.00000571 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008742 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002113 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.60 or 0.00267249 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.84 or 0.00094671 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00035599 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $160.03 or 0.01397822 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.37 or 0.00151743 BTC.
About Jarvis Network
Jarvis Network’s total supply is 225,861,521 tokens and its circulating supply is 29,005,880 tokens. The official message board for Jarvis Network is medium.com/jarvis-edge. The official website for Jarvis Network is www.jarvis.exchange/en.
Buying and Selling Jarvis Network
Jarvis Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jarvis Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Jarvis Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Jarvis Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Jarvis Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jarvis Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.