Jetcoin (CURRENCY:JET) traded 29.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. During the last week, Jetcoin has traded 28.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Jetcoin has a total market capitalization of $194,164.29 and $154,884.00 worth of Jetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Jetcoin token can now be bought for about $0.0199 or 0.00000174 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001061 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00038523 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008744 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006439 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005854 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $566.05 or 0.04949035 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00031405 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001874 BTC.
Jetcoin is a token. Its genesis date was September 12th, 2017. Jetcoin’s total supply is 80,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,768,025 tokens. The official website for Jetcoin is jetcoin.io. The Reddit community for Jetcoin is /r/Jetcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Jetcoin’s official Twitter account is @jetcoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Jetcoin Token Trading
Jetcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jetcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Jetcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Jetcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Jetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jetcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.