Karbo (CURRENCY:KRB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. Karbo has a total market cap of $395,225.91 and $6,689.00 worth of Karbo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Karbo coin can now be purchased for about $0.0452 or 0.00000395 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Karbo has traded 9.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $121.20 or 0.01059829 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003221 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002332 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00000571 BTC.
Karbo Coin Profile
Karbo (CRYPTO:KRB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 30th, 2016. Karbo’s total supply is 8,743,465 coins. The Reddit community for Karbo is /r/krb and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Karbo’s official Twitter account is @krbcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Karbo’s official website is karbowanec.com.
Buying and Selling Karbo
Karbo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Karbo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Karbo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Karbo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Karbo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Karbo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.