Lead Wallet (CURRENCY:LEAD) traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. One Lead Wallet token can currently be bought for about $0.0021 or 0.00000018 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Lead Wallet has traded 198.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Lead Wallet has a market capitalization of $959,881.01 and $1.89 million worth of Lead Wallet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008759 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002119 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.48 or 0.00266784 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.87 or 0.00095139 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00035581 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $159.95 or 0.01399879 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00000701 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.39 or 0.00152197 BTC.
Lead Wallet Token Profile
Lead Wallet’s total supply is 964,310,845 tokens and its circulating supply is 454,310,845 tokens. Lead Wallet’s official message board is medium.com/lead-blog. The official website for Lead Wallet is leadwallet.io.
Lead Wallet Token Trading
Lead Wallet can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lead Wallet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lead Wallet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lead Wallet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lead Wallet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lead Wallet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.