LINA (CURRENCY:LINA) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. One LINA token can currently be bought for $0.0140 or 0.00000123 BTC on popular exchanges. LINA has a market capitalization of $4.23 million and $16,326.00 worth of LINA was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, LINA has traded 8.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001062 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00038417 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008755 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006443 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00005732 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $568.38 or 0.04974468 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00031415 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001878 BTC.
LINA is a token. It was first traded on April 2nd, 2018. LINA’s total supply is 900,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 301,324,967 tokens. LINA’s official Twitter account is @lina_network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for LINA is lina.network.
LINA Token Trading
LINA can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LINA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LINA should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LINA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LINA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LINA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.