LiquidApps (CURRENCY:DAPP) traded up 6.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. LiquidApps has a market cap of $12.65 million and approximately $6,339.00 worth of LiquidApps was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, LiquidApps has traded 6.9% lower against the US dollar. One LiquidApps token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0182 or 0.00000160 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Switcheo Network, Bancor Network and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Hive (HIVE) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001352 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded up 33.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002022 BTC.
- FIO Protocol (FIO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000917 BTC.
- Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Centric Cash (CNS) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PHANTOM (XPH) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Nokencoin (NOKN) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Ndau (NDAU) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.22 or 0.00054429 BTC.
LiquidApps Token Profile
LiquidApps (CRYPTO:DAPP) is a token. LiquidApps’ total supply is 1,044,948,451 tokens and its circulating supply is 693,561,093 tokens. LiquidApps’ official message board is medium.com/@liquidapps. LiquidApps’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for LiquidApps is /r/LiquidApps and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for LiquidApps is www.liquidapps.io.
Buying and Selling LiquidApps
LiquidApps can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bancor Network and Switcheo Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiquidApps directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiquidApps should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiquidApps using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiquidApps Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiquidApps and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.