Lympo (CURRENCY:LYM) traded up 3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 18th. One Lympo token can now be purchased for $0.0020 or 0.00000017 BTC on major exchanges including Ethfinex, Allbit, Fatbtc and HADAX. Lympo has a total market cap of $1.62 million and $9,737.00 worth of Lympo was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Lympo has traded down 10.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008751 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002118 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.62 or 0.00267783 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.92 or 0.00095464 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00035668 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $159.71 or 0.01396626 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.37 or 0.00151913 BTC.
Lympo’s launch date was December 27th, 2017. Lympo’s total supply is 999,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 826,672,979 tokens. The official website for Lympo is lympo.io. The Reddit community for Lympo is /r/LYMPO. Lympo’s official Twitter account is @Lympo_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Lympo is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lympo Token Trading
Lympo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc, Ethfinex, HADAX, Kucoin, IDEX, Cobinhood, Allbit and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lympo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lympo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lympo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lympo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lympo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.