Metacoin (CURRENCY:MTC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. One Metacoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.14 or 0.00001239 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Metacoin has traded 52.9% higher against the dollar. Metacoin has a total market cap of $38.25 million and $123,073.00 worth of Metacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001061 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00038523 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008744 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006439 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005854 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $566.05 or 0.04949035 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00031405 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001874 BTC.
Metacoin Coin Profile
Metacoin (MTC) is a coin. It was first traded on January 15th, 2018. Metacoin’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 269,890,195 coins. The official website for Metacoin is metacoin.network. Metacoin’s official Twitter account is @Docademic and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Metacoin
Metacoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Metacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.