New Year Bull (CURRENCY:NYB) traded down 86.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. One New Year Bull token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0200 or 0.00000175 BTC on exchanges. New Year Bull has a market cap of $12,008.39 and approximately $1.00 worth of New Year Bull was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, New Year Bull has traded down 4.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008749 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002117 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $30.60 or 0.00267540 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.95 or 0.00095730 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00035703 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $159.78 or 0.01396963 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.41 or 0.00152216 BTC.
New Year Bull Token Profile
New Year Bull’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 600,000 tokens. New Year Bull’s official website is www.newyearbull.com. New Year Bull’s official message board is medium.com/@newyearbull.
Buying and Selling New Year Bull
New Year Bull can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as New Year Bull directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire New Year Bull should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase New Year Bull using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for New Year Bull Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for New Year Bull and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.