Nucleus Vision (CURRENCY:NCASH) traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. One Nucleus Vision token can now be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Upbit, Bitbns and Huobi. During the last week, Nucleus Vision has traded 4.1% lower against the US dollar. Nucleus Vision has a market cap of $3.61 million and $29,290.00 worth of Nucleus Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001062 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00038531 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008750 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006442 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00005771 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $564.53 or 0.04938145 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00031409 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001877 BTC.
Nucleus Vision Profile
Nucleus Vision (NCASH) is a token. It launched on November 25th, 2017. Nucleus Vision’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,017,757,766 tokens. The official message board for Nucleus Vision is medium.com/@NucleusVision. Nucleus Vision’s official website is nucleus.vision. Nucleus Vision’s official Twitter account is @NucleusVision and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nucleus Vision is /r/NucleusVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Nucleus Vision
Nucleus Vision can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BITBOX, Bittrex, Huobi, Zebpay, IDEX, CoinBene, Ethfinex, Bitrue, Bitbns, WazirX, Koinex, Binance and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nucleus Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nucleus Vision should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nucleus Vision using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nucleus Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nucleus Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.