Remme (CURRENCY:REM) traded up 7.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 18th. Over the last week, Remme has traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar. Remme has a total market capitalization of $1.98 million and approximately $84,998.00 worth of Remme was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Remme token can now be purchased for about $0.0020 or 0.00000017 BTC on exchanges including Kuna, IDEX, Tidex and DEx.top.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001061 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00038523 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008744 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006439 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005854 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $566.05 or 0.04949035 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00031405 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001874 BTC.
Remme is a token. Its launch date was December 4th, 2017. Remme’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Remme is medium.com/remme. The official website for Remme is remme.io. Remme’s official Twitter account is @remme_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Remme is /r/remme and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Remme
Remme can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, Kuna, Hotbit, IDEX, Gate.io and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Remme directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Remme should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Remme using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Remme Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Remme and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.