SafeCapital (CURRENCY:SCAP) traded up 13.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 18th. One SafeCapital coin can currently be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00001190 BTC on popular exchanges. SafeCapital has a total market cap of $251,987.89 and $63.85 million worth of SafeCapital was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, SafeCapital has traded 6.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zenon (ZNN) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00018766 BTC.
- Bonorum (BONO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.32 or 0.00125337 BTC.
- Sapphire (SAPP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Hashshare (HSS) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Midas (MIDAS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00011918 BTC.
- Modern Investment Coin (MODIC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00007697 BTC.
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010105 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- SovranoCoin (SVR) traded 36.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00004255 BTC.
- Decentrahub Coin (DCNTR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00026496 BTC.
SafeCapital Coin Profile
SafeCapital is a coin. It launched on November 11th, 2019. SafeCapital’s total supply is 2,108,509 coins and its circulating supply is 1,852,870 coins. SafeCapital’s official Twitter account is @SafecapitalO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SafeCapital is www.safecapital.io. The official message board for SafeCapital is medium.com/@safecapital.
SafeCapital Coin Trading
SafeCapital can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SafeCapital directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SafeCapital should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SafeCapital using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SafeCapital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SafeCapital and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.