Stealth (CURRENCY:XST) traded 1.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. In the last week, Stealth has traded 12.7% lower against the US dollar. One Stealth coin can now be bought for $0.0530 or 0.00000463 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and Bittrex. Stealth has a market cap of $1.98 million and approximately $5,891.00 worth of Stealth was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004536 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003667 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001123 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00000653 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001158 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.24 or 0.00028332 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000041 BTC.
Stealth Coin Profile
Stealth (CRYPTO:XST) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 8th, 2014. Stealth’s total supply is 37,290,258 coins. Stealth’s official Twitter account is @StealthCoin. Stealth’s official website is stealth.org. The Reddit community for Stealth is /r/stealthsend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Stealth Coin Trading
Stealth can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stealth directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stealth should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stealth using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stealth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stealth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.