STK (CURRENCY:STK) traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. One STK token can currently be purchased for $0.0015 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, IDEX, Huobi and Cobinhood. STK has a market cap of $517,913.24 and $12,843.00 worth of STK was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, STK has traded down 5.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008742 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002113 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $30.60 or 0.00267249 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.84 or 0.00094671 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00035599 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $160.03 or 0.01397822 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.37 or 0.00151743 BTC.
STK’s genesis date was September 27th, 2017. STK’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 341,414,782 tokens. The official website for STK is stktoken.com. The Reddit community for STK is /r/STKToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. STK’s official message board is medium.com/@STKtoken. STK’s official Twitter account is @STKtoken.
Buying and Selling STK
STK can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, IDEX, Cobinhood and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as STK directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire STK should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy STK using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for STK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for STK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.