Swipe (CURRENCY:SXP) traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 18th. Swipe has a total market capitalization of $93.69 million and $29.26 million worth of Swipe was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Swipe has traded 6.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Swipe token can now be purchased for approximately $1.22 or 0.00010660 BTC on exchanges including Bilaxy and P2PB2B.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008742 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002113 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $30.60 or 0.00267249 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.84 or 0.00094671 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00035599 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $160.03 or 0.01397822 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.37 or 0.00151743 BTC.
Swipe Token Profile
Swipe’s total supply is 289,612,084 tokens and its circulating supply is 76,766,934 tokens. Swipe’s official website is swipe.io/token. Swipe’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Swipe is medium.com/SwipeWallet.
Buying and Selling Swipe
Swipe can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: P2PB2B and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swipe directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Swipe should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Swipe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Swipe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swipe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.