ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. ZrCoin has a total market cap of $3.41 million and approximately $109,901.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZrCoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.68 or 0.00005974 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, ZrCoin has traded 9.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008759 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002119 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $30.48 or 0.00266784 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.87 or 0.00095139 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00035581 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $159.95 or 0.01399879 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00000701 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.39 or 0.00152197 BTC.
ZrCoin was first traded on March 18th, 2017. ZrCoin’s total supply is 4,988,893 tokens. The official website for ZrCoin is zrcoin.io. ZrCoin’s official Twitter account is @ZrCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ZrCoin
ZrCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZrCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZrCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZrCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.