BQT (CURRENCY:BQTX) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 21st. One BQT token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including P2PB2B and Coinsbit. BQT has a market cap of $778,913.05 and approximately $1,502.00 worth of BQT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, BQT has traded up 3.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.22 or 0.00081885 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005391 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00023399 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.60 or 0.00374329 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00003718 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005378 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.19 or 0.00027919 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $531.50 or 0.02858756 BTC.
BQT Token Profile
BQT (CRYPTO:BQTX) is a token. It launched on August 9th, 2018. BQT’s total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 584,505,737 tokens. BQT’s official website is bqt.io. The Reddit community for BQT is /r/bqtplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BQT’s official Twitter account is @bqt_ico.
Buying and Selling BQT
BQT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsbit and P2PB2B. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BQT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BQT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BQT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BQT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BQT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.