Nuggets (CURRENCY:NUG) traded up 97.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 21st. Nuggets has a market capitalization of $1.10 million and approximately $811.00 worth of Nuggets was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nuggets token can now be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Nuggets has traded up 4.6% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 38.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00002420 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005371 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00030771 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $30.39 or 0.00163444 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $194.10 or 0.01043999 BTC.
- Tixl (MTXLT) traded 25.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.12 or 0.00242677 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- IZE (IZE) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001871 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.95 or 0.00096562 BTC.
- Counos X (CCXX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $66.94 or 0.00360055 BTC.
Nuggets Token Profile
Nuggets’ total supply is 9,729,464,161 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,724,830,450 tokens. The Reddit community for Nuggets is /r/nuggetsPayandID. Nuggets’ official website is nuggets.life. Nuggets’ official Twitter account is @nuggetsPAYandID and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Nuggets Token Trading
Nuggets can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nuggets directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nuggets should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nuggets using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nuggets Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuggets and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.