PAYCENT (CURRENCY:PYN) traded up 52.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 21st. PAYCENT has a market capitalization of $128,450.73 and $15.00 worth of PAYCENT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PAYCENT token can now be bought for about $0.0015 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit and Mercatox. Over the last seven days, PAYCENT has traded down 40.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 28.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00002363 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005393 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.54 or 0.00029899 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.11 or 0.00162583 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $187.44 or 0.01011987 BTC.
- Tixl (MTXLT) traded 28.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.71 or 0.00241398 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- IZE (IZE) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00001852 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.75 or 0.00095809 BTC.
- Counos X (CCXX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.95 or 0.00361472 BTC.
PAYCENT’s genesis date was September 18th, 2017. PAYCENT’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 85,310,628 tokens. PAYCENT’s official Twitter account is @PaycentGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for PAYCENT is paycent.com. The official message board for PAYCENT is medium.com/@paycent.
PAYCENT Token Trading
PAYCENT can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAYCENT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PAYCENT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PAYCENT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PAYCENT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAYCENT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.