Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded 9.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 21st. Over the last week, Quantstamp has traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar. Quantstamp has a total market capitalization of $18.60 million and approximately $383,929.00 worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantstamp token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0261 or 0.00000140 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.22 or 0.00081885 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005391 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00023399 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.60 or 0.00374329 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00003718 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005378 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.19 or 0.00027919 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $531.50 or 0.02858756 BTC.
QSP is a token. It launched on November 17th, 2017. Quantstamp’s total supply is 976,442,388 tokens and its circulating supply is 713,801,947 tokens. The Reddit community for Quantstamp is /r/Quantstamp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quantstamp’s official website is quantstamp.com. Quantstamp’s official Twitter account is @Quantstamp and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Quantstamp
Quantstamp can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantstamp directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantstamp should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantstamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.