Redd (CURRENCY:RDD) traded up 1.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 21st. Over the last seven days, Redd has traded up 14.2% against the dollar. One Redd coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges. Redd has a total market cap of $30.62 million and $498,877.00 worth of Redd was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18,425.68 or 0.99479824 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.66 or 0.00030544 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00003062 BTC.
- BitBall (BTB) traded 13,382.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00002375 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00005427 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0571 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000913 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00021146 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0633 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000228 BTC.
Redd is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 2nd, 2014. Redd’s total supply is 28,808,713,174 coins. Redd’s official Twitter account is @reddcoin. The official message board for Redd is www.reddcointalk.org. The official website for Redd is www.reddcoin.com.
Buying and Selling Redd
Redd can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Redd directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Redd should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Redd using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Redd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Redd and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.