Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded up 5.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 21st. Substratum has a market capitalization of $541,300.95 and approximately $5,562.00 worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Substratum token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0014 or 0.00000008 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Substratum has traded up 9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.22 or 0.00081885 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005391 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00023399 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.60 or 0.00374329 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00003718 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005378 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.19 or 0.00027919 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $531.50 or 0.02858756 BTC.
Substratum Token Profile
Substratum (CRYPTO:SUB) is a token. It launched on July 25th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Substratum is substratum.net.
Buying and Selling Substratum
Substratum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Substratum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Substratum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.