Blocknet (CURRENCY:BLOCK) traded 10.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 22nd. Blocknet has a market capitalization of $7.82 million and approximately $44,585.00 worth of Blocknet was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Blocknet coin can now be purchased for about $1.07 or 0.00005782 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, Blocknet has traded up 1.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 21.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001048 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000056 BTC.
Blocknet Coin Profile
Blocknet is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on October 21st, 2014. Blocknet’s total supply is 7,282,534 coins. The Reddit community for Blocknet is /r/theblocknet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Blocknet is blocknet.co. Blocknet’s official Twitter account is @The_Blocknet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Blocknet Coin Trading
Blocknet can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blocknet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blocknet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blocknet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blocknet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocknet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.