Enjin Coin (CURRENCY:ENJ) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 22nd. One Enjin Coin token can now be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00000797 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Enjin Coin has traded up 3.2% against the dollar. Enjin Coin has a market cap of $121.72 million and $9.21 million worth of Enjin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.07 or 0.00081167 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005396 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00022888 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $73.26 or 0.00394619 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00003565 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005387 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $569.28 or 0.03066456 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.23 or 0.00028165 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
About Enjin Coin
Enjin Coin (ENJ) is a token. It launched on October 2nd, 2017. Enjin Coin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 823,130,411 tokens. Enjin Coin’s official website is enjin.io. The Reddit community for Enjin Coin is /r/EnjinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Enjin Coin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Enjin Coin
Enjin Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enjin Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enjin Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Enjin Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Enjin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enjin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.